Thursday, December 27, 2012

Club Penguin Times Issue 375

From Everyone-Happy Holidays Club Penguin! 2012 is almost over,  and penguins everywhere are celebrating  the end of a truly remarkable year! This year would not have been the same without you (Yes YOU). So here's our thanks for a fantastic year!

By Rockhopper - Ahoy maties! There be olny a week  left of this  2000 and 12th  year, and it  be time to make resolutions for the next! So as ye prepare for the voyage  forward, yer dear Captain has a few words of wisdom for ye. Every year, the olny resolutions Captain Rockhopper sings his name to is to make the next year even better. Make it bigger. Make it bolder! Make it BADDER! But badder in good way. So if you be willen', resolve to make 2013 the bast ruckus ye've  ever had. That be ME resolutions.

I'll see you around - fair winds!


Where are you headed next? -Sew Long Ahoy Sew Long! I have NO IDEA! YARR  HARR! That be the best part of a pirate's life-every time ye cast off, the possibilities are as vast as the sea! Though I Did enjoy the royal ruckus me an' the Frost Bites have been causin'. Maby I'll head to the land of Frost Bites with some of thoes magic cookies, and scare the snowflakes right outta them! Or maby I'll drop by Rockhopper Island for a fortnight. yarr likes bringin' presents to the other red puffles this time o' year. And he steers the ship so I have little choice! So now I ask ye - where ye be headen' next? Wheres yer next adventure? Keep yer eyes open, and yer beards trimmed, me hearties!

You can read jokes,questions and more on Club Penguin!

No comments:

Post a Comment