Saturday, December 22, 2012

Last Christmas...

Last year on christmas eve I thought I saw puffles pulling a big red sled. So I got out of bed,took off my pjs, and put on my normal clothes. Then I opend the door, and it was gone. So I was already up so I had some eggs,bacon,and milk. So I went out to waddle around.And I saw it again! But it was so fast I could not see it any better. So I waddled to the town and I saw a white penguin. I shook my head and reported him.Then I waddled to the bakery.And I ate a cookie,and turned in to a puffle. Then I liiked in the mirror.And it reminded me of what I saw.So I turned back in to a pinguin an ran to my igloo.And I waited for night. So at 12:00 PST Something was at my tree. Then I got out of bed, to my tree. I thought it was a robber. But it was not, it was...Santa!?!?