Friday, January 18, 2013

Dinosaur Party My Story And Adventure!

Ok. I was playing Dino Dig and I saw a real dino! This is what it looked like:
So, I transformed in to a dinosaur and followed it. I followed it to a cave, and saw other real dinos! So I went to tell Gary. When I got to the Time Trekker I transformed back into a penguin. A dinosaur was in the Time Trekker! I ran through the 2013 portal. I then ran to Gary's office. When I got there, I told him about my encounter of the dinosaur in Yuck Swamp.  He said ''Really? This is the chance I have been waiting for! Let's go!'' Then I said ''Wait... did you say we?'' Gary said ''Of course! You found them, didn't you?''  I said ''Yeah... let's go!''  We ran to the nest of the real dinosaurs as fast as our little flippers could carry us. Gary got out his microscope and said '' Hmm... fascinating...'' Then guess who showed up? The dinosaur! So we threw meat and it ate it!  But, we ran while he ate. When we got to the Time Trekker we went in and went back to 2013. I then went to my igloo and fed my puffles.  It was an amazing day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment