Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dinosaur Times Issue 178!

By Gary- EUREAKA! I'VE DONE IT! We've successfully travled back to the Age of the Dinosaurs. Get readdy everyone, because now it's time for some science! This will be the greatest discovery of my career! Well, what are you waiting for?! Let's get digging! Collect those eggs!

OOGA BOOGA!
By dUgglus- dino scary. they big. loud. sharp teeth. me run away. but me have secret. important scecret. me share scecret with you. Ooga Booga! you hear me. you look like dinos want to eat you. i help you not be food. Ugg Ugg ready? you see dino you throw meat. dino like meat. dino be full. to full to eat you. you run away. you no get eaten.

Ugg Ugg you owe me.


why you dig eggs? u make egg house? u hungry?
-Gurr E Us
Research my good man. Research!

I am utterly curious about dinosoaurs and it's absolutely exilarathing to be here to study them!
I need to observe dinosaurs in their natural habitat, as well as their eggs. How long do they take to hatch, what do baby dinosaurs look like, what do they eat, what color are dinosaurs, what sounds do they make, why do they look grumpy how fast do they run, can they jump, do they make good pets, would you want them on your team in a snowball fight? All questions that sience has yet to awnser! So I shall  be conducting extensive observations, and taking plenty of notes. I assure you that everything will be put back right where it was found. I woulden't want to create a rift in the time-space -continuum.

UGG UH BOOGA OGGA BOOGA! You can check out more on CP!

No comments:

Post a Comment