Thursday, May 22, 2014

Future Party Guide

Hi guys! Today I am going to show you the Future Party! Here it is!

 So, I walked through the portal, and Gary (or Gary 3000 I can't tell.) waddled up and said:
(I think it is real Gary. Current Gary.)
So I said "Okay Gary! But first I have to gear up and look for the place that is being attacked most."
Gary said okay and waddled away. So, now to shop for a robot.
Then I fliped the page...
 Whoops! These items arn't avaible yet. Hmm...
I choose... Big red. But before I use him, I have to find where Club Penguin is being attacked!
So, I start to look around.
...and look
...and look
...and look
...
...
...
Wait I think I heard something!
*jumps in boat thingy*
I did! It just hit us!
Gotta go see where they are coming from!
I foind it! 
*hops in Big Red and blasts off*
Oh. My. Goodness. LOOK AT THAT THING!
But luckaly We destroyed it before it destroyed us. But watch out for Protobot! He could be coming out any day now. Stay alert. This is agent Mountain717-Signing off!











No comments:

Post a Comment